It’s already June.
Now every single day gets harder and harder to just leave the bed in the morning, and just before lunch break I count the minutes until 4.30pm, and the way back home, even though short it seems to take too long…
It’s the last month of school. Everybody’s tired, teachers and students alike.
I really just want a few days of relaxation. But somehow I don’t see that coming any time soon, at least not for me.
And here’s a bit of what happened over this last weekend:
– on Friday afternoon I went to the beach on work;
– on Friday night there was a Cardume party that we attended with some friends;
– on Saturday we went on a bike ride and I fell with a bang on the road – not to worry, I’m just a little black and blue;
– we had brunch at kaffeehaus; and after more biking (and no more falls) we went back home;
– on Sunday we tried our new balcony furniture with a homemade brunch;
– went to ikea for a few essentials;
– did the laundry – how exciting!
– lazed around a bit;
– went to watch The Hangover III – funny but the first one is still my favorite;
– and then it was Monday morning and I was already late for work. Yay.
Have a great start of the week!